Wat Can U Do To Tune The Engine???

Guest Mister Dabsy

Nah, you'd kill the valves... Why Bottle-up a normally aspirated unit that produces enough power to smash a Porkshe?

More than feasible, but you'll need a poo-load of other hardware to justify the power gain... Not that much really!!

Dont supercharge

If anything, there are a few ways of turbo'ing the M50 with minimal modification. I was looking into it for my M52 swap but decided against it as its going to be enough of a squeeze getting the damn thing in my car anyway.

Get some good headers fitted and a nice pipes going to the ass of the car with minimal resistance just like Snypa's rig.

Very interesting conversion btw, I like it alot!

OK so maybe supercharging is a bit excessive,but you can find quite a few BM's with turbos on youtube,and they look,sound,and go like the dogs knackers :) for example.........

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=bmw+turbo&oq=bmw+turbo&aq=f&aqi=g10&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=257l1906l0l3032l7l7l0l1l1l0l283l923l1.4.1l6l0

yer but isnt ther a poo load of work to do to the engine if i was goin to turbo it????plus iv got a turbo id like sumtin different ,not like it wnt b different anyways lol. so i cant just strap a supercharger on then????

No

you'l most likely need to install a decompression plate, headers etc...

There are some cool kits:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-323I-325I-328I-E36-E46-V6-M50B25-M52B25-M54-M56-S50-T04E-T3-T3-T4-Turbo-Kit-/170772635684?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item27c2d7a024#ht_7351wt_1118

You get the manifold, intercooler, turbo etc.. etc..

Dont know how good they would be from fleabay but thats just an example of the kits you CAN get

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links