Room For A New Bmw Owner? Need Some Kind Help Plz

mogeyman

hi guys im from the kent area just baught myself a mighty fine black 325ci M Sport on a 06 reg. just changed from a mondeo ST TDCI, i thaught that drove nice until i got in this! its my first bmw and it really is a lovely drive an im well chuffed with it,

need to get some things done like:

wishbones: anyone know what to go for and were? and maybe prices?

drivers side elec window button: do i need to get a whole switch or can i just replace the button?

i have an oil service to be done in 2k miles showing on computer should i go to BMW for it?

need M sport gear #####, il go ebay i think!

other than that she is spot on and well happy with it! il get some pics up on the weekend!!

Guest Mister Dabsy

Hiya Joe...

Wishbones - Have a close look and check the bushes! Maybe replace with Poly bushes for longer life.

Switch - Try prising the switch out and clean it, if that fails just get another unit, not expensive.

Servicing - ANY garage will stamp your book, just try to be there while they do the work (applies to BMW dealers too) !!

HTH ;)

Hi mate welcome to the forum... if you get the other switch out without braking the clips you should be able to pop it straight in..

But you might find it easier if you pull the gear surround out and push the switches up from the bottom they should just pop right out..

Ben

Hi mate welcome to the forum... if you get the other switch out without braking the clips you should be able to pop it straight in..

But you might find it easier if you pull the gear surround out and push the switches up from the bottom they should just pop right out..

Ben

Exactly his advice mate..

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links