Newbie X5 Owner - Help Wanted Please!!

robsy

Hello all - ive jst bought a 2006 X5 d Sport Exclusive Edition - Im chuffed with it but i have a few issues id like to get sorted on it...

The tempreture needle doesnt alway sit in the middle - it either sits just below or if i turn off the climate - on centre/slightly above. I have owned loads a BMWs and know the needle shoudl never be anywhere but middle - i have bled it and checked/topped up the level and all is ok but the needle still doest stay in the middle...any ideas?

I also cannot get the damn bluetooth to connect to any phone despite following the instructions in the manual - when i turn on the car - it says searching and then activiate phone - the instructions say if i press the centre consols button it should say bluetooth pairing - i can not get it to do this...anyone help?

thanks

cant help with temp prob but as for the bluetooth try paring from phone rather than car go to bluetooth on phone and select search for devices thats how i did mine . if it asks for pin and you never set one up on phone its 1234 on most handsets untill you change it

have tried doing from the phone also - still nothing happening....

Have tried 3 phones including the same one for which the cradle matches (a rather ancient 6230!!) - still nothing!!

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links