Newbie, Just Arrived!

Spannerdog

Hello guys and gals

Spannerdog here, aka Pete.

Confirmed BMW freak, I am now on my fourth started with an L reg E36 320i coupe back in 96, then went to a E36 328i coupe which I managed to write off fairly quickly. The rear overtook the front on some black ice, then I went mad and got a P reg E38 728i. I fell in love with that car and owned it for 9 years until last week it finally failed an MOT with epic proportions, fuel tank leak, bushes, bearings, rusted sill/rear seat belt fixings. Far to much to repair economically..so off to autotrader and 5 hours later I was and still am the proud owner of a very nice late 99 V reg E38 740i in dark metallic blue with probably as many extras as it was possible for the first and only other owner to add I still cant believe I got so much car for just £1,550 geeze it even has double glazing and goes like a stabbed rat as James May would say.. :D

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links