Novice!

MikeyG12

Good evening.

Not proud of it but killed my 3.0 Omega MV6 on a roundabout a couple of weeks ago, cat B write off so thought I would finally treat myself to a BMW.

Ive bought a 2000 330 ci in black, with leather seats. No tv tho.

I've always liked the forums and I'm sure this one is just as good but oddly enough my insurers are asking that I am a member of an owners club, got to be on!

Anyway nice to meet you all.

Mike

😃

Guest Mister Dabsy

Welcome to BMWOC Mike... We are recognised with Insurance companies ;)

Don't worry about the TV thing as you would have to spend some dosh for a digital module anyway :blink:

I nearly bought an Omega, but common sense prevailed :P :lol:

Well I've picked her up now and well impressed! 90 mile trip back up the M5 and sweet as a nut! Sounded a bit ratley from the outside so hope that isnt something too sinister, sounds perfectly fine from the inside!

It has no front armrest and never seems to have had one! I assume that must have been an option, but not my choice - I assume I will be able to retro fit if I can find a colour match!?

Too dark for photos now.

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

330ci = goodnessbiggrin.gif

Welcome

Ive only had her a couple of weeks but I have to agree - pure goodness. Still looks the part as well, 11 years on. Need to put a front armrest in and maybe a partial window tint and my motoring life will be complete!

😃

• 2 weeks later...

hi mike and welcome mv6 omega v good car i had i too v fast the police used them so they should b fast. dont like drifting though well my estate never lol my bmw does though lmao enjoy a cool car see u around on the road somtime as we both r in staffordshire i will b the 1 in the green 3 series convertable grinning my head off

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links