Dorset

Caz

Guest jeffthro

Thank you for your interest, Tom. I will try to discuss with fellow Staffers next week or two and see if we can come up with any ideas. I was trying to get some interest in a meet up at Brands Hatch at the first British Touring Cars race weekend at Easter, but got no reply whatsoever. As a team featuring BMW 125ti's are the current champions I thought that was an idea and a half, but seemingly not.

Guest jeffthro

Thanks. You might be right. I shall be at Brands the whole weekend regardless, with a couple of friends who are Plato followers. Unfortunately, Turks has joined Jason at the new VW team this year, so I'll be staying with West Surrey Racing's BMW 125's and supporting Priaulx/Collard/Tordoff. (I'll also be supporting Wetherspoons at Sidcup saturday night, but that's a separate event, lol.)

I'd have made the trip from Wales but I've still got unresolved issues with the Premier League so any meets before the end of the season are a no no for me, sorry

• 3 months later...

So how did this one go? Is there a meet planned in the near future? I'm Lee from Devon and I've come from driving Nissans to owning my first Bimmer. It a 3 series tourer and I'm loving it. My partners parents are in Bournemouth so happy to tie in a visit to them with a meet.

Regards