728I Experience

A little bit random guys, but what is a 728i like to live with? i.e running costs, road tax etc. What sort of fuel returns are you seeing?

Looking at one for next year! Failing that, I'll keep my 318iS!

Since you mentioned it on facebook i've been wanting one of these. Always said that when im 30 im going to have a second car as a toy. The 4.4 v8 is the only choice for me though:-!

Would love a snarling 740iL! But for now I'm limited to the 2.8, but from what I've hear it's a fairly solid engine! I really hope to get one by November next year!

Guest Mister Dabsy

I want it! How much is the road tax on it Dabsy?

£118 - 6mth

If you are in the market for one, go for the facelift model... NO difference except for the thinner h/lamps n indicators !!! Last model was 2002 but I recommend the 1999-2000 year for safe road taxing lol... GREAT CARS

Guest Mister Dabsy

Just to add... The V8,V10 (and V10 Alpina (B12)) are the dogs nads but they have their issues (Except for the B12)... This is mainly due to the fact that BMW could never improve on the bullet-proof In-Line SIX potter, but still had to compete with the Mercs and the upcoming Jap crap !!

TBH there is plenty of power in the M52 2.8i and, as with all motors, if they're maintained well then it will gladly exceed 350,000 miles without major refits !!

I LOVE 'EM B) :P

A few tasters...

http://www.fantasycars.com/sedans/HTML/alpina_b12_60_e38.html

http://prescottacf.org/bmw-alpina/80-bmw-alpina-b12-5.7i-v12-e-kat-switchtronic-387hp.html

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links