E46 M3 Badge Sizes

hi, i wanted to know if anyone has ever changed the standard badges on their bmw. the reason for asking is i want to change mine for the black and white as opposed to the standard blue and white ones. i've just done a rough measurement of the front and rear badges and the front seams to be the standard 82mm but the rear seams to be smaller (aprox 73/74mm) does anyone know the true sizes? and are the centre caps the standard 68mm size on my wheels.

sorry i know it's a bit of a rubbish question but i dont wanna order the wrong ones. i've been looking on amazon as i have £40 in vouchers to use there and thought i'd use it on my baby :D ;)

sorted. 74mm on rear and 82mm on front and 68mm on wheels. ordered new ones all round. black and carbon effect silver. just fancied a change from blue. it suits it better as its all silver and black on mine. B) :D

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links