5 Series Front End Drifting Side To Side

bigace69

hi i have a problem with my 5 series touring e34 when turning for a corner i correct my steering to the centre position but it stays in the turning the corner postion also when driving if i get in the lorry ruts it jumps violently in and out of the ruts also when on water its as if its water sking. has anyone else had this before if so WHAT THE HELLS WRONG WITH IT. very scary when it happens just wana fix it please help.

WHEN COMING OUT OF CORNER YOU HAVE TO OVER CORRECT TO GET BACK TO CENTER BUT IT DOESENT DO IT EVERY TIME ????

Guest Mister Dabsy

I will go with Christian on that one... But to add, what tyre width are you running?

Is there any knocking over bumps/rod-humps?

I would say at this point, that you should jack her front up and inspect ALL bushes...

thanks guys i will try and get the front end up tomoz at work the tyre size is 235 45 17 no knocking when driving over speed bumps or anything like that . did check all the track control arms and the nut that holds them on just incase a bolt was moving about but have been told poss steering box prob does it sound like it could be that ?? to be honest its suspention is acting a bit like a cortina or granada used to ???

Guest Mister Dabsy

I had a few Granada mk2's n loved 'em better than ANY future Ford, but I digress mate... Jack her front up and have a serious shin-digs with the bushes mate... Best I can say really ;)

I had a few Granada mk2's n loved 'em better than ANY future Ford, but I digress mate... Jack her front up and have a serious shin-digs with the bushes mate... Best I can say really ;)

Roll it onto a mattress............

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links