7 Week Review/ Update

xxXxx

Had the X for nearly 7 weeks now, so far she has had a service inc new discs and pads allround, new handbrake and balljoint.

Hopefully she is back from her last visit to the garage for a while so my wallet can have a rest lol. Finally got round to giving her a good going over, starting with an engine steam, outside - Maguiars gold class wash/ shampoo/ condition, clay kit, scratch X and 3 step paint cleaner, polish and carnauba wax. Iinside - Meguiars carpet cleaner, leather cleaner/ conditioner and finished of with some endurance gel.

Mods to date:-

AC Schnitzer short shift gearknob

Sony CD plsyer

black calipers

Iphone tom tom kit

Still got faulty parking sensors to sort, grill to paint black and wheels need refurbing or replacing. Also toying with a gas conversion.

Same as Christian, been using the meguires 3 step system for 2 years +, nothing else I have tried comes close, excellent water beeding and any dirt just washes away. Bit of hard work as you are effectively polishing the car 3 times plus I would recommend washing, claying and washing again before the 3 step. I also use quick detailer in between to top up the shine B)

Had the X for nearly 7 weeks now, so far she has had a service inc new discs and pads allround, new handbrake and balljoint.

Hopefully she is back from her last visit to the garage for a while so my wallet can have a rest lol. Finally got round to giving her a good going over, starting with an engine steam, outside - Maguiars gold class wash/ shampoo/ condition, clay kit, scratch X and 3 step paint cleaner, polish and carnauba wax. Iinside - Meguiars carpet cleaner, leather cleaner/ conditioner and finished of with some endurance gel.

Mods to date:-

AC Schnitzer short shift gearknob

Sony CD plsyer

black calipers

Iphone tom tom kit

Still got faulty parking sensors to sort, grill to paint black and wheels need refurbing or replacing. Also toying with a gas

conversion.

i might have a gloss black grill that will fit yours for sale soon if the mesh grills look ok once fitted

it was only painted a couple of weeks ago by prof paint shop and backed in oven

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links