Disabled Car Parking Spaces

Guest Mister Dabsy

I think the rule is 5% of total spaces allotted to disabled spaces... And TBH, if they are able to drive a car then they're not necessary, even if the passenger is disabled the driver is fully able to help or push the wheelchair.

It can be somewhat annoying when the car park is full and there are unused disabled spaces !! :mellow:

Not all disabled drivers use wheelchairs and they are not always with someone, I notice there is no mention of mother and baby parking spaces, also I would say that the disabled parking spaces are less than 5% working on my local supermarkets. :D

here in birmingham the disabled spaces allocations in the supermarkets are a joke.it's a lot more than 5%.i always notice loads of disabled spaces going to waste.the mother and baby sections are always took up with idiots in 4x4s with no kids too.i have some crackin arguements in car parks with poo lazy people who either cant park or park in the wrong spaces

here in birmingham the disabled spaces allocations in the supermarkets are a joke.it's a lot more than 5%.i always notice loads of disabled spaces going to waste.the mother and baby sections are always took up with idiots in 4x4s with no kids too.i have some crackin arguements in car parks with poo lazy people who either cant park or park in the wrong spaces

Que the X5 owners replys lol....

I feel I might finaly get some moderating to do...:P

Guest Mister Dabsy

I dont want to get slated but..

If your fit enough to drive, fit enough to walk round a super store, an extra 50 yards aint going to kill you off.

My point exactly, I do not want to alienate the disabled/infirm at all, but many of these so-called disabled are playing the system anyway !!

I know. Guy near me has a 3.5ltr E32 and pays zero tax and has a blue badge coz his overweight! :D hahahahaha

Ima say I got bad asthma and get one! :D

Daz

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links