New Wheels

G4VHD

gav see listing has ended did you get then i have looked at so many wheels this last few weeks think i looked at a set the same or very simlar in 20" very nice looking wheels

They are mine :D

was looking at X5 wheels, in 20's...I would love some for mine....waaaayyyyy to wide though

And I got a set of free locking wheel nuts and centre caps too......soz dude,I'll be quiet now !! ;)

Enjoy the buzz from your new purchase and the anticipation of them arriving :) Mine were on the car within half hour of them landing at my door :)

And I got a set of free locking wheel nuts and centre caps too......soz dude,I'll be quiet now !! ;)

Enjoy the buzz from your new purchase and the anticipation of them arriving :) Mine were on the car within half hour of them landing at my door :)

I got the caps, m badges and locking nuts too..

cant !Removed! wait mate..

Im selling my old wheels to buy lowering springs, so might wait till i get the springs and fit them all together....!Removed! doubt ill wait though :D

Get the pics up soon mate :)

Also be warey of the tyres as they are a very hard compound and slip like hell in the wet........unless your like me and enjoy drifting :)

On the plus side,because theye a hard compound they last for ages,Ive had mine on over a year now and the tread still looks like new :)

And Im a sideways fan an give em some stick ;)

Get the pics up soon mate :)

Also be warey of the tyres as they are a very hard compound and slip like hell in the wet........unless your like me and enjoy drifting :)

I like the drifty drifty lol...Ill get some pics up as soon as the springs are on mate :D

And theres me thinking you wasnt a modding 'chav' like me ;)

I never used the word chav...and yes your right....I did dissagree...

Anyway...just brought -40mm springs too

Good job I have a rich wife lol..

Damm..now I owe her a poo load of money lol

Damn it,you dont hang about do ya.....shoulda got 60/40 springs as the front sits higher on BMs (as you can see on mine,coilovers are one of my next purchases,found a site that does em for 150 a set ;) )

Damn it,you dont hang about do ya.....shoulda got 60/40 springs as the front sits higher on BMs (as you can see on mine,coilovers are one of my next purchases,found a site that does em for 150 a set ;) )

Ill save the coil overs for the 5 series ;)

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links