Look What I Found Today...

Guest Mister Dabsy

Guest Mister Dabsy

Was poking about sat in my car in my lunch break, popped off a rectangular cover in the centre of the roof lining...

And I found a GPS module :blink:, all plugged up with nowhere to go !!!

What did you find in your car that you didn't think it had ???? (Answers on a postcard please)

Guest Mister Dabsy

i didnt realise i had a 2.5 litre beast in mine.its fookin great B) B)

Go to the back of the room :lol: Expected better from you :P

Dropping any pretensions at being a mud-plugger whatsoever, the ultimate X5 is all about image. We doubt you'll ever see one with dirt on its spoilers, but thanks to a whopping 347bhp 4.6-litre V8, most other cars won't see you for dust. A 0-60mph sprint time of 6.5 seconds is plainly ridiculous for a car of this bulk, and it won't stop pushing the air aside until it's reached a phenomenal 149mph.

Read more: http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/carreviews/firstdrives/19471/bmw_x5.html#ixzz1QspH11CV

just found this

Guest Mister Dabsy

Grrrrrrr..... Gonna sort my 2 tonne monster (Standard 198bhp) ... Not having this speed talk gaffering ME !!:angry: :P

christian,no way is your school ship 6.6 dude? :blink: :blink:

Dropping any pretensions at being a mud-plugger whatsoever, the ultimate X5 is all about image. We doubt you'll ever see one with dirt on its spoilers, but thanks to a whopping 347bhp 4.6-litre V8, most other cars won't see you for dust. A 0-60mph sprint time of 6.5 seconds is plainly ridiculous for a car of this bulk, and it won't stop pushing the air aside until it's reached a phenomenal 149mph.

Read more: http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/carreviews/firstdrives/19471/bmw_x5.html#ixzz1Qt0N5ry5

as written by auto exspress

here is the full write up by autoexpress

BMW X5

BMW X5 4.6iS

The X5iS has several claims to fame, but there is one in particular which is bound to get the boys at your local branch of Kwik-Fit excited. It has the biggest wheels fitted as standard to any car on sale in the UK. The 20-inchers dwarf the standard rubber on exotica such as a Porsche 911 Turbo, and are part of an almost vulgar bodykit package which tells everyone that this is the world's fastest off-roader.

Auto Express Car ReviewsMarch 2002The X5iS has several claims to fame, but there is one in particular which is bound to get the boys at your local branch of Kwik-Fit excited. It has the biggest wheels fitted as standard to any car on sale in the UK. The 20-inchers dwarf the standard rubber on exotica such as a Porsche 911 Turbo, and are part of an almost vulgar bodykit package which tells everyone that this is the world's fastest off-roader.

It nearly has the handling to match the performance, too. Unlike the fast but crude Mercedes ML55 AMG, the BMW behaves pretty much like a car. It's extremely responsive with barely a trace of body roll, and also offers huge grip - no surprise considering those vast tyres and the 4x4 transmission.

There is a downside to that bad-boy wide rubber, though, and it's the ride. Most of the time it's firm without being too unpleasant, but hit a pothole or cat's eye and you will be rewarded with an almighty jarring thump.

There's another shock in store, too. BMW has priced the iS at ί¿½54,000; that's a massive ί¿½10,000 more than the standard V8 X5, and ί¿½2,000 more than the awesome M5 saloon. But if you have your heart set on a fast off-roader, we'd at least wait to see what the Porsche Cayenne has to offer - if the rumours leaking out are true, its performance and handling will make even the ultimate X5 seem weedy. had Mazda not got hold of the name first this would be called the MX5. The X5is is the ultimate vehicle for those who feel they need to be seated up high while going quickly. But most buyers will realise there's little point in having a large 4x4 with no off-road ability when a BMW M5 is more capable and cheaper.

Read more: http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/carreviews/firstdrives/19471/bmw_x5.html#ixzz1Qt1r4waI

so why do i always seem to get stuck behind overly cautious mothers doing around 20 mph by the school trying not to squish little johnny under the big fat alloys?

dude get an m3.lose the fast bus :lol: ;) :lol: ;)

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links