The First 2 Weeks

oxbm66

well iv`e had my 330 for just over 2 weeks now,it has thrown loads at me it this time, 1,she over heated last week,fan did not kick in ,(my fault)came back to a icelandic volcano ,split the expantion tank ,cooked my water pump,thermostat,2,she can be apain getting in to 1st gear,although bmw say the gear box oil is for life ,i will change it before winter,3, the door trim is sagging,i can sort this but is a pain,now im finding out that she won`t start on the first turn of the key,this is not happening everytime,im led to beleave this could be the fuel pump pressure ?,not putting fuel in the rail?,BUT ,done a 75 mile trip today,its a smooth rewarding drive ,with a 32 mpg , and leather seats that keep you comfortable all the way ,yet the good still seems to out way the bad,bring on the 19" new m3 wheels :).

Wow...the first member we have had with many problems...someone will back me up here.

Also not the only member who thinks 'Its ok, its a BMW' ;)

Hope you get it all sorted due....im no help am I?

Wow...the first member we have had with many problems...someone will back me up here.

Also not the only member who thinks 'Its ok, its a BMW' ;)

Hope you get it all sorted due....im no help am I?

tbh mate i only paid £2800,for it and shes a 02 plate,i will sort her out,the the only german car i would buy is a bm,in my price range that is ,as i love the rs4 estate in black,:)which is not :(

TBH I went to buy a A4 quattro, ended up with the 46..

BMW's are now going to be my life long car brand, what other car would you buy with 100k on the clock and not bat an eye lid??

TBH I went to buy a A4 quattro, ended up with the 46..

BMW's are now going to be my life long car brand, what other car would you buy with 100k on the clock and not bat an eye lid??

this is so true,although my skylines were a straight 6,and a great engine for putting high hp through my 2nd was around 312 bhp,with rear wheel drive ,just a very basic car though ,the gtst seats are well bad,the 330 seems to be well balanced,with good pace,and comfort,i did nearly get a 3rd skyline,but could not be arsed with the insurance hassel.

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links