Big Growth For Bmw Owners Club

A big Thank you to all new members who have signed up to the club in the last few months.

Over the last 30 days we have seen a 50% growth of website traffic and is growing nicely. And considering this is a new club that has grown mainly by recommendation then we can see this club has the potential to grow in to one of the greatest BMW Clubs in the UK.

Please support us by keep popping in and joining in every now and then, we plan to create a some cool events in the future and release some nice features to the club.

Thanks folks!

Steve

This is a very public forum as in you dont have to be a member or logged on to view it all including members profiles. Would it be an idea to make some areas private to members only? Stop every Tom, d*ck and Harry being able to snoop through my extreemly helpful and informative posts :lol: I dont think I've made one yet :P

This is a very public forum as in you dont have to be a member or logged on to view it all including members profiles. Would it be an idea to make some areas private to members only? Stop every Tom, d*ck and Harry being able to snoop through my extreemly helpful and informative posts :lol: I dont think I've made one yet :P

I've put this forward in the mod discussion are for you Caz, nice idea.

Members meet ups are always good, maybe a camping trip away for the weekend. Get some good pics of the shanagans and post them in the forum.

Meets are good, just need a little more interest...

Guest Mister Dabsy

Great site guys.. I prefer the laid back and extremely friendly atmosphere here (unlike the linear effect from other sites).

How about an online chat system? :rolleyes:

A good start would be using FlashChat

I do apreciate that at this time, not many users would be online at the same time but a "chance" chat could solve problems quicker... Or even create a "coffee room" for much banter !!

Just a thought...

DAZ B)

hi Daz

Cheers for the feedback!

I have put some thoght in to chat rooms and the only reason we left this out was because the data in a chat room drops and gets lost (unless you store logs) as forums keeps data which helps us with google.

In a few months when we get a lot more traffic we will try and add one.

Guest Mister Dabsy

hi Daz

Cheers for the feedback!

I have put some thoght in to chat rooms and the only reason we left this out was because the data in a chat room drops and gets lost (unless you store logs) as forums keeps data which helps us with google.

In a few months when we get a lot more traffic we will try and add one.

I know that I am being premature by asking this, but would you consider me to come on board as a moderator?

I do realise that I am a "Freshman" in this forum, but I have extensive experience (and contacts) in dealing with people and their issues...

I am currently a moderator on ClubPajero and it would be my pleasure to interact with other members whether it be forum or chat related.

My intension is to remain with this site for the long haul...

I am a qualified mechanic having worked on the E34, Mitsubishi Pajero, VW's, Rovers, Fords and, believe it or not, Jensen Interceptors LOL (All my own cars plus others).

My time is free of course !!! Mainly evenings and full weekends...

Pass this round your team.

Just a thought...

DAZ

Guest Mister Dabsy

I know that I am being premature by asking this, but would you consider me to come on board as a moderator?

I do realise that I am a "Freshman" in this forum, but I have extensive experience (and contacts) in dealing with people and their issues...

I am currently a moderator on ClubPajero and it would be my pleasure to interact with other members whether it be forum or chat related.

My intension is to remain with this site for the long haul...

I am a qualified mechanic having worked on the E34, Mitsubishi Pajero, VW's, Rovers, Fords and, believe it or not, Jensen Interceptors LOL (All my own cars plus others).

My time is free of course !!! Mainly evenings and full weekends...

Pass this round your team.

Just a thought...

DAZ

Guys ?

Sorry Dabsy,

I was waiting for admin to answer this.

There is a potential mod already in the que, not to sure whats happening with him yet though.

But the way the site is growing, I think we will be looking for more mods sooner than you think.

Hang around and Ill keep you posted.

Send me a PM in a few weeks and I'll have a word with Steve.

Thanks Gav...

Keep me informed pal...

For your info...

My link

Just have a butchers at "The Team" at bottom of board index...

Daz

And whats this all about ????

"Pajero 2.5tdi 1992 LWB (Imported 2003) with winter pack.....

OOPS she's gone !! Bugger !!

Did a very stupid thing ........"

Not that stupid lol ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Mister Dabsy

How about a "Retro-Fit" section too... Most, if not all, BMW's already have full looms anyway !!!

Hmm, that would make a BMW virtually "Plug 'n Play" B)

How about a "Retro-Fit" section too... Most, if not all, BMW's already have full looms anyway !!!

Hmm, that would make a BMW virtually "Plug 'n Play" B)

Good idea Dabs

Have you got anything to put in it to start it off mate?

Guest Mister Dabsy

Thats Easy... Trip Computers where the wiring IS already there, I promise !! Prise the coin holder or equivelent blankin plate out and plug-in the computer!!

These are separate from dashboard information... Usually in the centre console.

It's when you add TV and the likes when you will need the Modules... But like I said, the wiring is there ! ;)

I have just read the last 3 posts on here and have no idea what its about :blink:

Good work tho and the site will be the best soon enough, getting better all the time ;)

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links