the snow is falling

yeh the snow has hit Hull,"brilliant" will go to work on my sledge!anyone got any good or bad snow stories from this week? it cant be just snowing on me! drifting? do nutting? crashing?owt like that, i can feel a day off coming on!

yeh the snow has hit Hull,"brilliant" will go to work on my sledge!anyone got any good or bad snow stories from this week? it cant be just snowing on me! drifting? do nutting? crashing?owt like that, i can feel a day off coming on!

I got a bad story, the snow has hit here too, and I still aint got my BMW back from the repairers!!!

The Saab just eats snow for breakfast, drives like there aint none, frustrating :huh:

the snow has hit here with a vengeance,

the day before yesterday i went into an involuntary drift into an island, totalled my alloy but shes made of tuff stuff and the rest of her survived.

Ive just driven from bridgenorth to welshpool a mere 40 miles its taken 2 hours with the traction control off and the back end goin out 4 times!!!!!!!

ROLL ON THE SUMMER

Stoke had a good drop of snow driving everywhere at no more than 20mph, 15 minute journey to work takes 1 hour 15 mins lol nice weather but ruins my MPG's

I must admit though I did take the missus for a quick spin round the local BnQ car park earlier this evening.....to teach her how to control skidding in a rwd car.....thats my excuse and i'm sticking to it! lol

Oh, mate, didnt even have it 48 hours and someone ran into the back of it....

New bumper, rear sill and boot lid by the looks of it, could take a few weeks!!!

that is so unlucky, havent got problems of that potential myself this week , cant get my beemer off the drive, could be a blessing you havent got it, (you might have been tempted to drive it), and you would have to be good at digging if u did haha lol

Stoke had a good drop of snow driving everywhere at no more than 20mph, 15 minute journey to work takes 1 hour 15 mins lol nice weather but ruins my MPG's

I must admit though I did take the missus for a quick spin round the local BnQ car park earlier this evening.....to teach her how to control skidding in a rwd car.....thats my excuse and i'm sticking to it! lol

its ok if you keep it drifting,its when you stop and get bedded in that the pain starts, i almost looked like john cleese the other day, if there had been a branch hanging around i would have been hitting my car with it! haha!

Down in wiltshire we got hit hard wednesday night but I must say drifting it to and from work is pretty fun just gunna try not to get to carried away with the drifting lol done that once and ended up putting my first car on its roof... Oopss lol

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links