deiseldome

Hello Everyone,

I Just traded my Lexus LS430 for a 330d M sport. I love it already and have spent days cleaning and polishing it. (its pretty sound except for stone chips at the front and a bubble near the drivers side rear door)

At the risk of teaching Grannies to suck eggs, can I just warn members who may not already know that using a high pressure jet wash on the parking sensors can render them useless.

My PDC was working fine until I blasted the sensors with water at point blank range.

Does anyone know how to get at the harness and sensors? the studs in the boot are very stiff and I don't want to damage it further. I am trying to buy some replacements on eBay.

Diesel do me!

cheers fella.....learnt from experience

some 17 year old lass bumped into the back of me in a traffic jam at like 2mph. Got out of the car and looked absolutely no damage on either car so I told her to watch out next time and no harm done nobody was hurt so didn't exchange details or anything (although I wouldn't of minded grabbing her credentials lol) .......... got home and a parking sensor has gone down YARG! lol still needs fixing cant find one cheap enough and im not buying one @ £72 from BMW lol I'm scouring the scrap yards for one at some point i think.

you will be surprised at how much damage can be hidden behind bumpers

i do bodywork on cars and ive had cars for little scracthes/ scuffs because some one hit it goin slow, but after a good look the boot well has been bent, impact beams can get bent easily. plastic has a memory so goes back into shape easily

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links