Hey Guys. I just joined with my E53 4.4

TUNEX

My name is Eugene. 

Just got in to your forum a minute ago and it seems pretty legit. 

Ill just briefly tell a little bit about My BMW passion that started out with the purchase of e53 x5 about 6 years ago

Got the v8 X5 SAV at about 100 clicks and now its at 186.xxx car is running strong with couple of oil leaks that are about to be fixed. 

My x5 came with a factory sport package but I am on my way to make this X5 to be the top tier #1 X5 since I haven't ever seen an E53 that is fully loaded with absolutely every single option from the BMW Dealers booklet. & I mean down to the point every single one of them on a non 4.6-4.8 like Pilkington Glass and double glass, Aero kit, servatronic steering, Curtains, Fully loaded trunk, dings and dongs for the interior like captain package etc...

I will be documanting it on the videos down the road. 

Here is one of the first ones actually. 

Where i have completely blacked out the interior with black on black with Black Cosmos trim. 

If it something that interests you and you would like to share some knowledge let me know what are the available options that might be missing interesting to add. But so far i know about pretty much 99% of the options which I almost got all layed out on my shelves and on order. 

Support and Subscribe. CIAO

Welcome to the Forum Evgeny

Nice looking X5 and in the fastest colour too, my own E53 in Estoril  is an 4.6is that came with all the bells and whistles including a deployable tow bar double glazing electric heated rear seats etc etc. The chain guides failed at 90k so during the engine rebuild I upgraded the throttle body and cams plus a few other parts it runs just over 400whp. While the engine was in bits I upgraded the in car entertainment with a Dynavin unit so full connectivity and android available but retains the OEM look. Last year I took it off the road to cut down the miles going on it (164k) and my X5 E70 3.0d became my daily drive

ENJOY

Dave

Great. I will be also installing the OEM Tow package on my x5 Just need to get couple of more parts 

How does the 400whp feels like on the x5?

I would prefer obviously to install the Alpina m62 engine with 500torque but its just wet dreams since these engines only went on 5 and 7 series from Alpina

400whp makes it quick enough to wake up some supercar drivers and all Hot hatch drivers all suspension bushes need upgrading to PTFE or be prepared to change them regularly 

The 4.6is started with the Alpina derived engine and 354hp 

Dave

16 hours ago, Greydog said:

400whp makes it quick enough to wake up some supercar drivers and all Hot hatch drivers all suspension bushes need upgrading to PTFE or be prepared to change them regularly 

The 4.6is started with the Alpina derived engine and 354hp 

Dave

Alpina has never touched the BMW E53 from main source of Alpina factory. 

Good evening and welcome to the e53 club! 
I have a fairly rare 3.0 petrol version with manual 5 speed box, which makes for fun acceleration but 70mph needs 3.5k revs…. Love it nearly as much as it loves fuel. 

many issues, come and shout. Greydog is very, very knowledgeable and between us all, we can usually answer questions. 

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links