2019 330i Lux Line or 2020 320i M Sport

hi 

i am in a dilemma and cant decide which car to buy. 2019 330i Luxury Line vs 2020 320i M Sport. Both cars have the same selling price. 

the 330i has done 10,000kms and has comfort package, visibility package and various other cool features im interested in. It doesnt have the M Sport package though. 

The 320i is a 2020 model and is a demo car with 2000kms on the clock. It has M Sports, visibility and comfort package. 

I like the drive of 330i even though its not M Sport but 320i has the new car feel to it. 330i has a bit more features like electronic tail gate, harmon kardon spkrs and lane assist etc.  

I really need help in deciding which car to buy as i need to make a decision tomorrow. any help would be much apprecaited with rationale. 

Thanks

Faraz

Hi Faraz

Welcome to the forum

Just varients of the B48 engine I have no experience of them but from what I have read compared to the 6 cylinder engines they sound tractor like.

One comment was 2.0 B48= Tractor 335 6 cylinder = s*x

Me I would save a bit more and go 335i

Dave

Hi Faraz

Presuming that if you can afford this level of car, Insurance costs aren't an issue as I'm thinking the M Sport badge will inevitably push this up.

Other things aside, I love the smoothness of the 6 cylinders so that would be my choice.

Hope you make the right decision.

John

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links