Remapping 330d f31

Boberts83

Hi guys I'm in London and looking for suggestions where to get the car mapped looked at e maps seen some good reveiws. Not heard anything back from my enquiry as yet. Is there anywhere else not a million miles away that are reputable and reasonable also is there a noticeable difference with the car mapped. I love it would just like a little bit more 😁

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/24/2018 at 8:23 PM, Boberts83 said:

So I took the plunge and have gone with Simon at emaps to map the car. I've heard good things across forums and internet.

Can't wait to give it go! I'll keep you all updated 

Be interesting to hear your results. What sort of gain is he quoting? 

I went piggy back Remus which was the smallest increase in view of reliability mainly. 

Feels goods defo more power across the revs and puts you back in the seat .he'st quoted 325 bhp 660 nm. I'll no more the more I drove as only took it for a quick blasting last night 

Simon at e maps seems pretty clued up and showed me some of the peramiters that we would be changing.

• Like 1

Previously owned a Mazda 6 mps and the guys from the owners  club are doing a meet at a rolling road I'm trying to get in on that if they still have space. Not sure where abouts it is though lol 

• 1 year later...
On 6/6/2018 at 7:48 PM, Boberts83 said:

Hi guys I'm in London and looking for suggestions where to get the car mapped looked at e maps seen some good reveiws. Not heard anything back from my enquiry as yet. Is there anywhere else not a million miles away that are reputable and reasonable also is there a noticeable difference with the car mapped. I love it would just like a little bit more 😁

celtic remaps

• 4 weeks later...

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links