AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

iabm

Tyre Pressure (1 series)

Hi all, 

I wonder, the OBC shows the tyre pressures on the screen and all wheels are green. Do or would the image on the screen change colour if there was insufficient tyre pressure? I.e. from green to yellow or red? 

I've attached an image... Just wondering if this fancy new car of mine tells me everything! Ha! 

Thanks in advance! 

Ben

IMG_6452.JPG

Judging by the variance of tyre pressures I'm surprised that the colour hasn't changed already.

I must admit I would be curious to completely under or over inflate one tyre and take it around the block to see if it did change colour

That's how they came when I picked it up.. I've not changed anything. I do need to read he manual too, to be honest. I was just curious to know if the display changed to indicate an issue like the Engine shows green when I select that option... 

:) 

oh dear...that's quite a random collection of pressures all round....bet it handles differently now?

I thought it was random too! I've not driven it with any other pressure in as this was how it came when I picked it up. 

Going to look through the book tomorrow and get to know all the ins and outs! 

:)