Bmw Scanner - Ebay Copies.

Steve_Goral

You can actually buy the cable along with the inpa software from the same site.

That allows you to change various modules and options as well as diagnose faults and read live data.

All that for not much more than £20.

You will need a laptop running Windows though

I got mine from eBay. Highly recommended. www.bcables.com

You have previously purchased a BMW diagnostic cable from us. We have recently launched a new DCAN cable (Silver Cable) which now works on newer BMW Cars (1997- 2010+ models). This is different to the blue cable you previously purchased from us. This product has a built in switch which allows you to switch between older (Kline) and newer (DCAN) cars which combined with the new 1 click installation software is a unique proposition no one else is offering.

We have also developed a new 1 click installer software package which automates the installation process from start to finish. No need now to spend 5-6 hours following a 55+ page technical setup guide.The new installer package also contains the most upto date software (2014 updates) and is fully compatible with 32bit and 64bit versions on windows (inc windows XP,
Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1)

Features:

DCAN
(Silver Cable) – Works on cars from 1997 – 2010+

New easy to install 1 click automated installation process.

·
Fully compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 (32 and 64bit versions). Previous version was not fully 64bit and Windows 8 compatible. This new version is fully compatible.

·
Updated and Latest version of software (INPA v5.0.6, NCS Expert v4.0.1, SSS Progman v32, DIS v57 etc)

·
You can pick and choose what software you want to install

·
Latest upto date car data/Daten files (no more outdated files and you have everything you need in the 2014 updates)

·
Diagnose your BMW and save £££s using this unique product.

Guest Mister Dabsy

I use a Chinese version of opcom (Both Bluetooth and USB) and it works as it should...

Cleared "mickey-mouse" fault codes and changes options...

I activated Cruise Control, Extended Computer options etc... It will also allow me to set/reset services and actually tells me the ages of the fluids !!

OpComm is NOT compatible with BMW, I am just pointing out that Chinese versions work just as well as the Overpriced Official crap ;)

To be honest, I don't call £35 for the lead and software delivered overpriced especially as the new lead does both K line and D can.

I also have an older version of the software and it can read all the BMW modules and codes.

Also allows activation and deactivation of various systems

I use a Chinese version of opcom (Both Bluetooth and USB) and it works as it should...

Cleared "mickey-mouse" fault codes and changes options...

Just out of interest how much was this version? £35 for a genuine cable seems pretty reasonable, so unless it's literally a couple of quid then I'll probably go official.

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links