Mudflaps & Side Steps

Diesel21

Hi im brand new to the site as a new owner. I have a M Sport 3.0D 2010 X5 that as u are prob aware has wider arches. I am after some side steps and flaps for it as they seem to be different than the normal typ any ideas please :unsure:

• 2 months later...

Hi Ian, with M sport you can´t fit side steps, I´m sure. Don´t know about the mud flaps. Most probably not. Before I have ordered my X5 I checked the steps, but they are pretty awkward to use. Almost as bad as no steps at all. They actually stick out from the car more than side pods. And then again, you can´t get them with M sport package anyway and I would rather have the M sport pack. Been thinking of some home made improvement to assist with the climb into the cabin. Once I have the car sitting in my garage, I give it a serious thought.

• Like 1

Guest DazH

A pair of these bad-boy spring-stilts and a run up?

:D Honestly, I have no idea as never had such problem but I'm sure a few peepz on here (Karel above) have put thought into such matter and willing to share

Good luck!!

Daz

• 1 month later...

X5 with M sport packet sits in my garage since 29 July. No drama with getting in or out. Side pods not sticking out and the fact, the car sits 15mm lower than stock, obviously makes a difference.

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links