MICK 330DCI

Hi everyone Im Mick from the west mids & im lucky to own a 330ci Cab & 330d Touring. Joined up to learn as much as possible about these cars which the missis & i enjoy. The 330D has now covered 172000m on one exhaust & 1 clutch(though maybe not much more in the latter lol) & its been as good as gold really. The Cab is a new arrival. Cant wait for summer as never owned a Cab. Wind in the hair is only possible for the wife as mine cleared off a while back but who cares. We will be like 2 kids come summer which is what cars are all about. Getting out enjoying them!

Guest jeffthro

Welcome, Mick, I like your attitude matey! Get out and enjoy them, 100% agree! Reference the wind through the hair, there's always the Status Quo wig and a tube of superglue! :D

Thanks guy`s! Dont know about the wig sketch...me & super glue dont get on (have you watched American Pie?) The 330ci never ceases to amaze me how good it is on fuel for a 3litre. Awesome. Could be better if it was manual but the missis loves the auto so no prizes for who won!

Really though 38mpg on the motorway nudging 40 at times....& down hill with the wind behind it 99.9 Ha!The diesel i bought 6+ years ago. My first Bmw since 1991 as that 325i was thee biggest let down ive ever owned.

The330d crawling is showing 28mpg & 70MPH CAN BE 54MPG...!Removed! marvelous !

Audi`s since (GT5`s Quattro 100cc) the 325 but when looking to replace an A4 tdi the Beemer convinced me in less than 1 mile to buy it!

She`s been fantastic. Cost me 200 quid in none service parts(consumables) in over 6years ! It will present me with a large bill soon but i cant complain when/if she does!

All the best chaps

Hi Matt, welcome!

haha Geoff i dream of owning an M3 VERT!!!!! Sod the figures. One day i will get one.

Got the roof down Dunday for 10mins. Wife thought i was mad but loved it & in those 10mins the 4 hour journey & 7 hours total to buy it were worth every minute. We were kids again & even drove round the block twice. Bloomin brilliant!

Roll on summer!!

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links