Malcolmghenderson

Malcolmghenderson

But had an E30 320i G reg a couple of years ago. Was a 'dream' car and loved it loads, but it rusted a lot on the wings. (though + 20 years old of course!) Main other problem was the instrument cluster was very temperamental, but apparently thats a well-known pcb issue.

Well, here I am back with an 02 plate 325ti compact-bought on 23/12/13.

You guys have already been very helpful, as this is a 'subsequent'. posting

What do I think? 4.9 out of 5-lots of goodies and oodles of smooth power.

Only moans-lots of dashboard lights (radiator, ABS etc) 'come & go' with no apparent effect on the driving pleasure & the rear wash-wipe doesn't work. (Breakeryard, here I come if a good motor clean doesn't work!) Modern cars are too complex-too many acronyms to go wrong!

18 days before, I bought another toy-a V reg Mondeo ST200 with cherry bomb exhausts. Two very different cars with similar power etc. (Sold a 1.6 Zafira-very practical, but yawn, to buy these two) For practicalities, still own another Zafira (wife's) & daughters share a Rover 45 1.4 (not as bad as some people say)

Speak soon

Thanks

Malcolm

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links