320D M Sport

robbs172

Hi, am looking to buy an 07/08 320d M Sport (2 door) but wondering what kind of running costs it would be for me? Haven't owned a bmw before but read that it comes with run flat tyres, how long would these last and cost to replace?

also what kind of costs would a service from manufacturer be?

I know roughly how much fuel, tax & insurance would be.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I have an 07 E92 M Sport diesel. I also have the 19" run flat tyres which cost approximately £250 per corner (I know this as I had to buy one last week). They last quite well but allot of people change all 4 to none-run flat and take the risk. Apparently the ride is better. I haven't done this so cant advise. I've done approx 10k on my run flats and they hardly look worn, loads of life left in them.

An interim service would be in the order of £220 from a main dealer. (This is how much it costs from my local dealer) I'm not sure how much a main service would cost but I would expect it to be in the order of £450+.

Service and repair costs aside they are a brilliant car and fuel efficiency is as good as most cars out there. I wouldn't swap mine for anything (apart from a newer one)!!

Hope that helps.

Guest Mister Dabsy

I'll echo what Fatty said and ask if she's out of Warranty?

The reason I ask is because you'll halve those labour costs by going to your local spanner ;)

Hi, am looking to buy an 07/08 320d M Sport (2 door) but wondering what kind of running costs it would be for me? Haven't owned a bmw before but read that it comes with run flat tyres, how long would these last and cost to replace?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

If you need any help with insurance then please feel free to drop me a line.

Regards,

Dan.

• 3 months later...

Thanks in advance

I've got a 4 door 320d Msport also, cheap as chips on a long run around 50mpg+ sat at 70mph in cruise control, tax £105 12 months, insurance was £400 cheaper than my previous car, 1.4 clio!!! Would recommend to anyone who fancied them 100%!

Guest Mr.Beemer

you cant go wrong with a 320d. its a sensible choice & a great all rounder car.

many have been sold in that model which explains why.

I have never heard of anyone saying they are thirsty on fuel, they are fantastic on the diesel.

insurance comes down to age really but overall a good marques of distinct'

• 6 years later...

I have a 2011 320d msport auto . My turbo has just blew a massive whole in the engine and I'm looking for the same engine to go back in if anyone has one can you let me know . Also looking for a grill headlight and front bumper thank.

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links