Hi all,

I am new to this forum and a new proud BMW owner so thought I would post my first question :).

I am looking at getting some new wheels for my car and have always had my heart set on some Porsche Teledials.

I understand that I will have to get some 5x120 to 5x130 adaptors and from the posts I have read on here it seems quite important not to buy any cheap rubbish.

I'm not to sure if the wheels will fit the arches without having to get them rolled which I do not want to do.

My question is..... Does anyone know if these wheels fit because I'm not sure of what ET I need to be looking for also a bit of a newbie question but what is the centre bore size for my E36?

The Teledial's I am looking at atm are 7j all round and ET52.3

Thanks,

Steve.

Cheers mate that is a great help. So as both the standard wheels and the teledials are the same J, all I need to do is check the ET of my wheel and compare it to the teledials to see how much closer the inside of the wheel will be and how close it will be to the wheel arch. Obv take into consideration the difference because of the adapters.

Let me know if that looks wrong lol.

Cheers again Snypa-D.

Steve.

Cheers Snypa-D,

I'm pretty sure the ET on the Teledials is about 52ish. So the wheels will be give or take 10mm further from the wheel arch and closer to the suspention arm?

If I get the adapter that are 15mm then this should all cancel out and fit nearly the same as the originals should it not? (Plus maybe around 5mm, so hopefully less tuck :)).

Thanks again for your help.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Ok I know this is an old thread but thought I would give a little update.

Brought the Porsche Teledials about 3 or 4 days after I started this thread and they sat in my garage since because I needed spacers.

Brought my HSD coilovers and fitted them, had to adjust the spring up on the front to give me about 4mm clearance from the inside of the standard wheels which was as much as I could do really, so that was lucky.

I still have quite a bit of arch gap and the coilovers will go around another 6-7 inches on the front and rear due to running a 195/45 but my car got stuck on the ramp at my mates work even with blocks of wood under all of the wheels. Had to jack the car up and pull the ramp arms out haha.

So I sold the Teledials and am looking for something hopefully in 17". My suggestion if you are looking to lower your car quite a bit, don't buy 15" unless you expect to keep the 65 profile tyres but then you will have another problem with the tyre rubbing on your coilovers. (or if you just like smashing the underside of your car to pieces)

Hopefully getting some E39 wheels for free off of a friend so this will do until I can find something I want :).

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links