I Saw It, I Bought It!

Royston

Hello everyone

New member here. Just moving over from a Range Rover Vogue. I must admit I love my RR but I just can't justify the crazy BIK tax and I got the X5 on a brilliant deal with low APR and £7k discount - must admit that the accountant in me just took over! Yes, I love the sheer power of the 4.4 RR engine but it still had its problems, breaking down when it was a few months old (loose hose) and rust on the door frame and boot. Very poor for a car that was almost £70k new. I looked at the rest of the Land Rover range and decided to have a break having owned a Disco before and the current RR Sport was too small.

So, last Sunday I went to get my wheels balanced, walked to the garage next door and accidentally bought a new X5! The monthly payments are about half of what I'm paying now in tax alone and I'm getting an awful lot of car for the money. It's the 30d xDrive M Sport which I was very impressed with, but am yet to try it on twisty roads or at speed.

I admit to being a little impulsive and despite lots of money spent on car magazines, doing many on-line configurations, I always end up buying things on impulse and rarely get buyers remorse!

Its got a good spec including pano roof, upgraded stereo with sat nav as well as comfort seats. From what I read its a very good car and I'm sure I won't be disappointed. I'm on holiday at the moment so won't be picking it up for about 3 weeks, will let you know how I get on!post-6553-0-54433300-1367061227_thumb.jp

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links