New Owner - First Bmw Purchase

His Missus

Hello Everyone

I have purchased my first BMW this past week, and have decided to join the BMW Owners' Club.

I thought it only polite to introduce myself and I dare say that once I have found my way around the Forum I will pop back and post again.

Happy and safe motoring to you all.

Thank you so much for your prompt welcome Martin, its a pleasure to hear from someone so soon. I am the only female owner of a BMW amongst my friends so hope that you BMW old timers will be able to point me in the right direction if I have any queries.

Ahoy there, welcome to our community. Get a display picture up, get some pics of the BMW up on the forums and start getting stuck in! :lol:

Daz

Hello All

This forum lark is hard for us beginners ... firstly I forgot my password so couldn't log in ... then I couldn't figure out how to reply (even though I had done it last week) and now The Sheep gives me the added pressure of asking me to upload photos!!!!!!! Oh how will I cope! I shall give it a try in the next few days.

The welcome has been lovely and I intend to use the site and hopefully contribute as well as read posts. I hope to attend an event or two soon as well.

I had a few niggles last week during my first week of driving the car. It wouldn't start and had to have the ECU repaired, and now the temperature gauge tells me that the outside temperature is minuss 44 degrees centigrade and the airbag light stays on. The garage are going to look at those two issues for me tomorrow.

Its a lovely drive though and although it was out of action the first four days I bought it because of the ECU I hope it will be happy motoring from now on.

Once again thanks for the welcome everyone!

Another way to log in, is if you have a face book account That is a social media site, if you do not), but then you could click on the blue F and that would log you in, glad you are enjoying your Beemer

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links