Confused Newbie

Cathain

Hi Guys,

I'm Rob, I am just waiting for my first BMW mini One convertible. Another 2 weeks I'm told! :D I am not sure If I am in the right forum/club thats why I am a confused Newbie. I am getting the car from Motability, I was given some advice about tuning the car, but if there is a group down here in Somerset, Will somebody let me know?

Welcome Rob, Enjoy the forum, I will just add that if you tune a Motability, car, if you had an accident, not only could it affect your insurance, but you also may lose the use of Motability vehicles, in the future, and they could charge you for any work that it costs to put the car back to it's original state, but enjoy your new car, if the 2 weeks is on top of your delivery date, I would contact Motability.

• Like 1

Hi Alan,

The delivery date I am waiting on at the moment is the 29th march, If I am lucky it will turn up early! I had an Astra before but I am fed up driving in something that may as well be left home in the garage. No excitement or feedback from the road at all. I have been informed about the engine mods so whatever I do will be easily changed if I do go ahead. As for things like having the wheels powder coated, or very mild body mods won't be a problem. I have been toying with the idea of changing the Engine management system instead of chipping it, I know some chips can just be replaced with a remapped version and you still retain the original chip. If anyone has any thoughts on the Engine management exchange please let me know, both Positive info and Negative

Rob

• Like 1

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links