330D Se Mileage

Hello guys, im new on here cos ive bought another beemer, 51 reg 330d se , its been remapped to 245 brake, only had it a few days and, its using a lot of diesel, the mpg needle goes to 0 mpg as soon as i touch the accelerater, is this right? it does hit 40-50 when cruisin along though, what kind of mileage should it get ? i put 30 quid in and its just done 100 miles

Welcome to our community mate

heello Mart, yeh it does smoke a bit, noticeable when its dark, where could i get the mixture looked at?

Get someone to run the reader on the ECU and it shall reveal all

yeh i,ll look into that, any recomendations around glasgow area , not a bmw stealer tho lol

Well that's bout 27mpg...

Depending, but if you driving style is heavy that's about right.

Your needed will drop right down as you touch the throttle and f your only noticing some at night your seeing condensation.

Wouldn't hurt to give her a full service and see if anything improves...

But as said...seems quite normal for. M57D30

why does the mpg needle go to 0 mpg though? and its not normal, just been speakin to a dude , recons his gets 150 for £20 quid,, 100 miles for £ 30 is 24 mpg ,, mmmm , maybe your right a good service , air filter etc would sort it a bit, but even hardly touchin accelerator , the needle shows 0mpg, can the mpg needle be trusted?

ive only had the cars 2 days , maybe once i get more used to it it will improve eh? plus its an automatic, with the 5 speed sport option,, i must admit to having been booting it a bit, although not too much really, im going to have diamond tuning do a diagnostics check on the cars ecu, maybe theres something simple up with it, or as you say a full service too, could be something daft like air filer , but to be honest the cars absolutely crackin

Your needed will drop right down as you touch the throttle and f your only noticing some at night your seeing condensation.

got around 88 miles just under a quarter tank, so i recon thats slightly less than 3 gallons, call it 30 mpg ,, thats not too bad eh? but on motorway its much better, wish i had got a manual car lol it would be easy 5 mpg better

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links