Nearly There

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm sorry dude, I have just gone through your web page and saw a lot of poor, inane photos with no explanation or thread, I don't deny your capability! or dedication!and enthusiasm, but looking past your photos, the facilities that you are working in does not impress, or raise willingness to hand over my pride and joy to be worked on, with all that junk, tools all over the leaf strewn floor.How do you find any thing. I am a carpenter by trade if my work shop was like that I would starve in a month.I am not criticizing what you are doing just the way you are doing it.I realy hope you don't take offence at my observations and hope you do well in the future and find my observations from a prospective customer useful. Kind regards Chippy. (Mick)

• 4 weeks later...

Chippy I understand where your coming from and understand your reservations. The problems I have at the moment are I'm doing this in my spare time as I have a main day job to support myself while I'm getting things moving and I have to share the garage where I can work with my old man and as such am limited for space, I am currently having my own dedicated garage built which I won't have to share and can properly organise my tools.

Believe me I don't take offence as I believe any critisism is constructive and as I have explained above I have started to get a place that I will have to myself and one which I can keep organised.

Thanks for your comments

Hi Ginge Im glad things are on the up being self employed i know its an up hill climb, the main thing i replied was, a hang over from my keen days as a photographer photos tell everything about the subject. so look all around the view finder before pushing the button you'll soon see things that shouldn't be in the pic, and then they will be impressive. All my best wishers for your new adventure Regards MICK.......

• Like 1

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links