Advice On Run Flat Tyres

Cozzy

Hi All

I am due to pick up my first BMW tomorrow, it's a 2009 1 series 2.0 Petrol

The garage has put it through an MOT and it needed two front tyres so they have put on two NON run flat PRE OWNED tyres...!!

I am not overjoyed with this and plan to get some new tyres. I phoned a BMW official dealer to ask what size tyres should be on the car, they said they would have to see what is currently on the car. I said but I am not sure if what is on the car is correct but this circle of conversation went on and got me nowhere

Can anyone tell me what size tyres and spec etc I should be looking to purchase as I want to order some on line possibly

What make of run flats are the best ?

Is it OK to have non run flats on the front and run flats on the back as my car currently is, and is it OK to actually have non run flats on rims that were intended for run flats ?

I'm sure you have been asked this before but being new to run flats and BMW's I need your advice please

Thanks

K

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links