I Drive Query

i need to bow to much more experienced out there on this topic and so ask 3 questions.i have the E60 with Idrive inside,single slot radio/cd player,Q1,can i add a multi cd stacker in the glove box and Q2 can i add sat nav,Q3 can my radio be updated to Digital?? i hope none of these sounds thick or stupid but just asking if anyone can shed light on my querries

Guest Mister Dabsy

The CD stacker should connect to AUX...

As for SatNav and Digital, you will need the modules + recievers. Can be an expensive upgrade too !

thanks,read the cd stacker needs to be programmed into the idrive and that can be a pain. having thought about it i have decided to leave well alone and just enjoy what i have.

IF you have an Ipod, connect it to the AUX, bung it on random track select and never touch it again :rolleyes: turn the key and enjoy. If you don't have one, get a cheap second hand one off Fleabay.

To add GPS, is a little trickier then you would think. The module needs to be installed in the car and is pricey.

You can get after market digital radio adapters that are pretty cool. To update through BMW will mean a new radio I would imagine.

Daz

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links