My First Bmw

Ginger Tom

Hi all.

This is going to be my first BMW that I have bought and owned, though not the first I have driven.

My first drive in a BMW was a Z4 2.3i and was amazed at how well it went for both an auto and a 2.3 petrol. At the time I couldn't afford the payments on the pcp so I had to let it go unfortunately.

Change of jobs and mileage now means I need a diesel and a comfortable one at that!

I decided a few months back that I wanted a 1 series because of the way the coupe looked and that it was rear drive, something I've always wanted in a car.

So after work yesterday morning I went to my local BMW dealership and started to have a wonder round looking at the various 1 series on the forecourt, I had barely looked at a 3 door when a gentlemen approached me to see if I needed help, within about an hour I'd met the sales man, had a chat about what I wanted etc and been for a test drive in the car I'd been drooling over on the net. Needless to say that after the drive and finance crap I put the deposit down on a silver 120d se coupe with a few toys on it.

The car itself has about 40k on the clock, is a 59 plate in silver with the 5 spoke alloys, black leather interior and drove faultlessly.

I'm hoping that it will be as reliable as I'm told BMW's are as I'll be doing 25k a year getting backwards and forwards to work in it.

Anyway I'm rambling on now, can't tell I'm bored at work can you?

My names Tom, feel free to call me ginge/ginger or just Tom.

Hope your all friendly and I'll be floating around reading some of the threads and hopefully not upsetting anyone.

Cheers for reading if you've got this far and I'll speak to you again in the very near future!

Tom

Hello Tom,

We are indeed friendly bunch matey :) and love to help with any problems you may encounter

Welcome to our community bud

Daz

*Just ganna budge your thread into the Newbie section so everyone can see it ;)*

Hi mate and welcome to this humble community.

Gets some pics up of your new ride when you get a chance love to see new rides about. Shame about the Z4 mate but with the 1 series I reckon you'll have just as much fun. Once you own a BMW you won't look at any other motor trust me.

Hope hear from you soon buddy.

O yes!

Well I picked her up this afternoon, gotta say I love her, just gotta decide on a name for her now.

Rides lovely, seats are comfy I could go on but I fancy I'm preaching to the choir on here.

I'll get some pics up of her once I see her in the cold light of day :D

Waaahooo!!!! Got washers that work and go over the wiper arms!!!! Here are some pics of the crap that came out of the bottom of the bottle:

FB26E794-317D-4185-98F4-5C850100E63F-158-0000002C942BB127.jpg

4302DEB5-2315-4A96-9E59-B7421928D0B5-158-0000002C99997702.jpg

All the dark stuff you can see floating around in this next pic is the crap that was stopping my washers from working:

E0F1C02F-E36B-4522-A16A-39D18DEE26B7-158-0000002C9F343208.jpg

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links