Convoy To Bmw Syndicate Syndikat Asphaltfeiber

bdc_dale

Ladies and Gents!

i was at the essen motorshow last weekend in germany and speaking to a few guys whilst there over,

whilst having a few quiet beers with new friends, turns out one of the guys organises the biggest car show in germany 30,000+ bmw's from around the world last year,

i was telling him about the guys n girls over here in the uk from BMWOC that have helped me out in the past and present n he suggested we come to his show next year,

25 euro a car entry fee the more cars the cheaper so im creating this event on facebook (https://www.facebook.com/events/202188003251861/?notif_t=plan_user_joined) now so people have prior notice and time to say yes or no.

feel free to add me on facebook i want a general number of cars and people going or wanting to go so after xmas i can look into train/boat prices the train is £44 return per car which isnt bad.

the date of the show is the weekend of the 14th of july 2013!

any questions/queeries please contact me on facebook/the forum or ring/text me on 07847378528!

Lets show them what the UK scene has to offer!

i also have a motorsport tv channel interested and a few media photographers :D

Dale Bradley

(dale_bradley311@hotmail.com)

http://www.syndikat-asphaltfieber.de/

everyone welcome £44 per car on train or can look into boat as it will be summer and a nice trip on a boat 25 euro per car entry which is about £20 and roughly from the port in calais to the show is 500 mile so 1000 mile round trip plus your commute from where ever to dover port i.e from leicester its 247 miles to dover and 500 miles to show so 747 miles one way (1494 miles return) its a long way and im not expecting a great deal as in my e30 it would be 5 tanks of fuel as it drinks fuel

when i get more of an idea on numbers i will see if people want to go for a week or leave thursday and return monday ish but i thought a heads up on this was sufficient for now pm me if interested or message me on facebook

much love

dale x

• 2 months later...

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links