Interior Change E36 318Is

twistgrip

Hi, need info before buying, i am thinking of buying M3 interior for my E36 318is coupe,

my interior is cloth and time for refit, though in good nick but getting a bit boaring my front seats have elecric pump up with switch on side of seat, would this be a problem in fitting M3 seats or could i do away with this extra,

Thanks steve.

Should be a straight swap :) nice an easy,altho if you have got the airbag seat occupancy sensors on your existing front seats make sure you buy an interior with the same or the airbag light will come on and stay on,resulting in an MOT failure !! If the interior you buy has it but your existing one doesnt ,no problem !!

:) Thanks for that, dont think seats have air bag occupancy sensors,what price am i likely to pay for M3 interior,has any body got interior to sell. Regards Steve. By the way how can i contribute to the forum??

Go here..... http://www.bmwownersclub.com/forums/index.php/store/product/2-bmw-supporters-group/..... to be a 'Club Supporter'

And interior prices vary as theres lots of different types around. Shame I didnt see this post yesterday as I just sold a Half Leather Interior last night !! Best place to check is Ebay or Gumtree

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links