Advice With E46 Coupe Broken Wing Mirror

barry1

hi im new on here and would like some help

i have just got a bmw e46 coupe w reg but the passenger mirror is not working its in the boot lol

im in kent and wonderd if i can get one from any were? the car is silver but the mirrors are black i am not sure if the mirrors i have are correct ones for the car been told they are m3 ones.

just want some cheap silver colour coded mirrors anyone help as these are almost £190.00 each

ouch

thanx

thanx for reply but going to get some from demon tweeks

i cant believe that they are over a tone for a second hand mirror on ebay and car breakers if anyone would like my mirrors bearing in mind one is hanging down were it is broken make me an offer

the mirrors im getting are £35.00 ...... they may be of use to someone

thanx dave i phoned your guy he had none only drivers side but thanx for help

i am looking at these not electric but what do you guys think? they show them with indicators but the ones im getting are with out

heres the link http://www.demon-twe...3-style-mirrors

other little jobs to do include

#1 oil change - what is the correct oil for e46 318 ci w reg

#2 get front arches sorted bubbles in paint and rust showing. thought of trying repair my self but not confident i will achive result needed

#3 refurb wheels paint peeling on drivers side due to either brake fluid leak or power steering fluid

#4 replace wing mirrors

#5 couple of tyres needed

#6 find out if i can connect an amp to the bmw standard stereo thats fitted in the car

#7 replace the tail lights on boot lid as they look very tired against the rear lights

#8 once every thing is done and im happy i would like a body kit bumpers skirts nothing over the top just to give a fresh look

sure i have missed things out but for now thats all i can think of for now

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links