Newbie Needing Help

Hi guys 1st post apologies for starting a new topic

Just purchased my first BM, 1 series 118d love it!

Problem being i have bmw professional radio bluetooth in boot but i have no option to pair on radio head unit??? Any help is appreciatted thanks Martin

Welcome Martin, Enjoy the forum, I would contact the dealer or person you bought the car from and ask them, if not contact BMW direct, they may be able to help you, good luck.

hello mate, I had bluetooth on my 530d 2006, i had to enter a code and if i remember rightly it was 0000 or 1234, but as snypa says it should be in your menu to enable bluetooth as it was on mine then i entered code once i paired my phone but you also have to enable the phone bluetooth then let the phone search for the bmw ....something like that

ok, then bluetooth maybe there but the comms pack/ is an optional extra, so you can have the professional sound system but you have to pay extra for the commspack ( bluetooth telephone enable) it was about a £1500 upgrade, so you might not have it although you have the professional system, but this is only what i know from having the 2006 5 series which was 6 months old when i got it and remember the salesman telling me about all the upgrades etc and then showing me how to use the comms system ( bluetooth phone kit) and it was easy...Have you got the handbooks ? on mine i had the big screen ( as i had sat/nav etc) then when i went to main screen i had the screen split in 4, radio, sat nav, telephone etc then i clicked on phone and that is what opened the phone menu which had all the options straight off ie enable bluetooth, settings etc it was really easy.....so i am wondering if you have the comms pack because i had every optioin except i did not have the TV/DVD but showed up like i had but when asked BMW they said i dont have it but if i want to upgrade it is there on the menu screen but not active so that i can upgrade but the cost was £1500 or something stupid. I would first look in hand book and see how to enable the bluetooth because as i say it was really simple, if no joy, take to main stealer and check you have the comms pack option..but does sound like to me, it is in place if you want to upgrade but hasnt been done ( as was an expensive option) but thats just me going by my 5 series which i had 6 years ago, and like i say culd be different now....

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links