Newbie In Need Of Some Help

llowen

Hi all, i picked up my 1st BMW yesterday, 325d m sport 56 plate. I have tried to pair a phone, but when i press the phone button on the stereo, there is no information coming up on the display, also, none of the buttons on the steering wheel seem to work, am i doing something wrong,

Thanks in advance

Leigh

Leigh - it looks as if you've absolutely stumped everybody!! I can't help you either, I look at the comms stuff on my dashboard and my eyes go all blurry!

How are you liking the car though, in all other respects?

If nothing works on the steering wheel sounds like you have a prob with it, fuses like mart said or bad connection, also when you pair up your phone to the BM you have to put in a code into the BM to unlock it, not sure but but think its something like 0000 but that is once it finds your phone using bluetooth.....I had this on a 530d 06 plate..but also are you sure it has the comms pack as this was a very expensive extra... but if nothing works sounds like there is some sort of problem.

Jac, loving the car so far, i'm enjoying the power (1st diesel car) & the economy, even driving around the lanes with a heavy right foot!!!. The suspension is very firm & takes some getting used to. Apart from the issue with the steering wheel controls i'm very happy. The dealer where i had it from has been very helpfull so far & the car is going back to them on Friday to be looked at.

Kee1173, i have been told that the car hasnt got the comms pack, apparently the SE model & the M Sport had these features on the steering wheel but, the comms pack was an option. Not sure which fuse i should be checking, any help is appreciated.

Leigh

Got my car back today after being without it over the weekend, Turns out there was a loose connection, all sorted now.

Only problem i have now is around 30 golf ball sized dents over the bonnet, roof & boot, from the hail storm last Thursday, i'm gutted.

Anyone know of good bodyshops in Coventry or Leicester.

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links