hi guys sorry its been a while since ive been on and ive post twice without a hello so hello all

(also sorry didnt show to the meet in kent on 14th april cars been sorn for a bit had some issues hence this post)

ok ive got a traction control issue and its bugging me

does anyone know why when i gun it a bit my t/c light comes on and stays on sometimes .... doesnt matter if i turn it off once this has happened it still stays on in order to reset it i must turn engine off and on again which as you can imagine is annoying when driving

it doesnt always happen just most of the time

and it doesnt even have to be a hard gun just a moderately harder push on pedal than normal

any ideas as in the wet and slippery conditions this is more annoying than ever and it seems to turn t/c off so it makes her alot more prone to go when i dont want or expect her too

please help

• 4 weeks later...

yup thats me i got the black hat on lol what was you in i didnt see the one in you signature

Me and the car were definitely there ! A bit further up the road from you......... heres my pics from Sunday.......... https://www.facebook...=3&l=0e9e63cb0d the pics near the end of the album of mine and the black astra were taken at the end of the day when wwe moved closer to see the racing better so we didnt have to walk too far,lol :) Good day apart from the weather !!

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links