Newbie - Just Bought An X5 E53

SHY7G

Hello all

Having had several 4x4's over the years I thought I'd try the X5 out, so I've bought myself one of the E53 4.6is models. All being well I'm having it delivered next Friday, but when having a look around it I noticed it didn't have a Cd multi-changer. As there are several different multi-changers out there would anyone know the part no. of the unit that fits this vehicle OR any other non BMW unit (Sony, Alpine, infinity etc etc) that will also fit and do the same job? Has anyone out there replaced the head unit to something different as I'm thinking of changing this and the speaker system as well at the same time?

what subtle mods have you done to your X5?

All help greatly appreciated

many thanks

Rich

Hi mate and welcome about time another 4.6 petrol head looked in I'll have a look at my Cd Changer and find part number . Tbh you won't need to change speakers as the sound in studio quality you should have sub woofer under rear seat . I have made a couple if changes to mine like mesh grills and new front and rear lights . The 360 bhp is fooking amazing your love it

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links