Hi There!!! Just Joined

Hello ladies and gents just joined up,its been a very big help for past problems on my e36 328is and saved alot of money now own a 2001 e46 330ci m coupe which is a very nice example it has 174k on the clocks but drives a dream!!! looking to buy some new rims in the next couple of weeks im going for 19s as the 18 mv1 look too small on the beef of the car?? in to minds either the lms or vmr csl in matt?? thinking of the vmrs more but after a an extreamly deep concave!! maybe lookin at the m3 set with 10j rears?? thats if they will fit hassle free whats your thoughts cheers!

Lol cheers!!! The csl are nice its just finding the right set due to to so many copies out there also lovin the advan rs-d but no one seems to have replicated them?! and 3 2 4k is not in my buget!! cheers for the welcome!

Cheers for the welcomes chaps!!!! waiting to get some new wheels once i get them the car will be polished and hopfully uploaded so you can all have a look also would love to put some pics up off my old e36 328is

welcome too all the new members too good forum so far!!!!!!!!

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links