Any Fello E34 Owners

xxFROSTIExx

Had a few. Sold them or yanked the engines out. I love um but owning a 28, well..... I own a 28 lol

Nice to meet someone who appreciates BMW when it was.. BMW

Welcome

Daz

Had a few. Sold them or yanked the engines out. I love um but owning a 28, well..... I own a 28 lol

Nice to meet someone who appreciates BMW when it was.. BMW

Welcome

Daz

i do love my e34's , had 7 in the last 2 years, some where breakers the others tarted up and sold on, all apart from my baby m535i se.... who at the mo is under going a full body strip and re paint so just picked up another 535b met black with the red leather interior as my daily driver untill my baby is back on the road

i must admit i do love the E28s as well a would love to own one sum day but would have to be a full resto job so maybe ill get 1 for when i have done my m535 just may be ......

and thanx for the welcome , look forward to maybe meeting you 1 day at 1 of the shows ..

• 2 weeks later...

Hi yeah I own an e34 or two (or three) , I have one 530 v8 touring which is breaking, a 1993 540i in red with almost mint paint and interior with a gearbox issue and my every day 540i built 12/95 and registered 02/96. I have just fitted a replacement gearbox and found it had a 3.15 LSD in it which just needed some fresh oil to get it working again and its in sorrento blue, has anyone seen another one in this colour cos i will be damned if I have LOL. I also have a 635 resto project and a early 750iL I am breaking, i am in Dorset just north of Poole.

• 4 weeks later...

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links