South East Meet..........?????

Snypa-D

If anybody on here is interested in a South East meet let me know and if there is enough interest I will sort something out !! I'm based in Bedfordshire so anywhere in the surrounding areas ie herts,Beds,Bucks etc would be good :)

OK well thats 3 of us,lol

bit far for you tho Gavlar ??

Maybe I should just combine it with one of my regular club meets,have a bit of a collaboration ???

I won't be there then...

Dont fancy doing it with Saxos and Corsas..

Yeah im a snob

Ok welll lets get a list of names down an I'll see whats what before making any plans for it

Snypa-D

IanIOM

Gav

Rich-E46

M1 Kes

p.s. yes Gav U must be a snob,lol,cruising/modding is my car scene roots and have been doiny it over 20 years :)

the meet wont be for a while yet (due to the Kent meet),just getting interest and numbers up for now.But I'll sort something out (location,date,time etc) soon as the buzz has gone from everybody from attending the Kent meet,best not to have to much of a good thing so soon:)

• 1 month later...

Kool kool,I'll start looking for suitable places but all and any ideas are greatfully recieved :) and I'll get something sorted soon :)

Lets work on this as a South East team :)

All sound like good ideas.What coast was you thinking of ??

Or maybe even a day/evening meal out somewhere central to whoever wants to meet up ?? Something nice and casual :)

http://www.fayre-square.com/pub-food/caldecotte-arms-milton-keynes-caldecotte/pid-P1299

Boom,just off the A5 for the northern among us

4 miles from the m1 for the folk from the south

Just off the A421 for those from Bedford and easy enough for charlee to get to!

I propose one Saturday evening in July! Did I mentioned it has a premium Inn next door for Gav Nav to stay in.

Thoughts?

i am the same depends on where and when, also as i keep boring people with it now also depends on when i have this op..lol. but am interested. Or if i am having the op at the same time i suggest having the meet at the Royal national orthapeadic hospital, Stanmore, middlesex gotta have a big car park there plus a cafeteria .....LOL

Well its synpa area so I will await to hear his thought so I dont hi jack his area!

Although this would be an ideal location for quarterly meets and a xmas meal.

Iĺ come dressed as Santa,im fat enough!

Seems like an ideal place mate :) and nobody else has put any other locations forward,and Ive been racking my brains !! not sure whether to do a daytime or evening meet and whether to do a Saturday or Sunday,theres lots of pros and cons to both.But def liking the location,its got a nice big carpark too (not that we need much space,lol),well spotted from the Isle Of Man,lol

My Mrs has been tellin me about this place for a while now,so I got a firm 'I told you so' !! I was thinkin more of a nice relaxed Sunday afternoon as not really lookin a !Removed! up,but will see what everybody else says and will go from there.............

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links