Club Flyers, Help Needed!

Following on from Gaz and Snypa-D good work, The Club would like some ideas for flyers, No prizes as such, however as always your input in the future of the club is extremely important and valued.

So if you have a few minutes spare and could create a Flyer to promote the forum it would be ideal, However below is a few bullet points to guide us all and please feel free to add your opinions.

· Promote The free services the club offers.

· Please design the flyer with consideration of it size, Ideally 6-8 flyers per A4 sheet.

· The flyers will be printed and distributed by our members, so please remember that colourful flyers may be attractive but are also extremely costly, So do consider that they may be printed in Black and White.

· Try and portray the correct image for the club, the majority of our members drive 80`s-early 2000`s vehicles so worth keeping this in mind when choosing images.

As previously stated on here ,heres the one I designed for BMWOC last year

post-688-0-85164000-1332013397_thumb.jpg

And I also have an account with a very good printing company in Germany that can print 5000 A6 size flyers for around 50 quid delivered :) but prices vary depending on paper quality and amount,ie better paper quality and less flyers would prob work out the same.

Soz but I have to add this bit.................please remember that this flyer design is copyright of www.oneshotproductionz.co.uk and any use/copying of it must be discussed and cleared by myself,thanks :)

Synpa, You do appear to have the gift of the photo shop! Would you be willing to allow the club to offer any flyer you design to be download and printed from the site( I accept you websiote details will be at the bottom)

Snypa-D

You do indeed have the gift the photo shop!, Everyone is impressed with the standard of the flyer you have uploaded, If the club provided you with a design specification would you be willing to design the flyer free of charge? We do however expect you to leave your company details on the bottom to promote your work.

Let me know our thoughts

Ian

Yeah Im sure I can do that,as long as the powers that be arent TOO picky over it if you know what I mean,theres only so much alteration etc Im prepared to do on a freebie.Soz to sound harsh but Ive had to deal with some right numpties in the past !!

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links