Wish Me Luck !!

Wish me luck as Im going to do an interview with CrewVs and SKY TV tomorrow (22nd Feb) to try an help promote the car/cruise scene and Ive been chosen as spokesman for my club as its our weekly meet they are coming too. Ive only been chosen to do it as the owner of our club is too cam shy and cos of my radio experience,lol.Just hope the usual engine revving,tyre screeching, car thrashing twats dont turn up like usual !! Itll be hard enough to promote the scene as car loving,peacable,law abiding,sensible people if they do !! To Be Continued................

Well the usual frikkin idiots turned up as expected,plus a whole heap of other glory hunters :( and the interview didnt turn out to be an 'interview' in the sense of the word but instead me having to talk about the club,the history of it,what we do,etc etc directly to the camera (cheers sky man,thanks for the heads up,I woulda practiced summit if Id known that,lol) had to do a few takes cos of background noise etc but with a bit of editing I think it will come out ok :). I'll keep people posted as to when its going to be shown !! But We'll be having a preview so if it turns out crap or I look like a d1ck then Im keeping schtum,lol !!

p.s. The whole interview thing was taken with me standing at the back of my car,and we know what stickers are on the rear screen of it ;)

Guest Mister Dabsy

I thinks it's great that you are helping to show that not every petrol head is a boy racing maniac.keep up the good work

WHAT? Dave is a right kno.... Ooops wrong bloke...

Do what you have to do Wolverine !! Love you dude ;)

I thinks it's great that you are helping to show that not every petrol head is a boy racing maniac.keep up the good work 😄

WHAT? Dave is a right kno.... Ooops wrong bloke...

Do what you have to do Wolverine !! Love you dude ;)

Cheeky basta,oops i mean........ cheers dude ;) And I always do ;)

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links