Maintenance Club?

does anybody know of a car club BMW or otherwise in the Sussex and Kent borders area, where an aspiring spanner monkey might be able to learn the basics of maintaining his BMW. I quite like doing the odd jobs on the car, but feel that supervision by a responsible adult might be a good thing. I seem to remember in the good old days car clubs were not unknown. Like-minded members would get together and help each other out with their motoring conundrums. This not only saves you a bit of money but makes for an enjoyable way to pass some time. Would appreciate any input that you may have thanks in advance.

I must sort of agree.

Im 28, when the lads see the bmwownerslub.com sticker in my window that think I'm sad because I don't send my time being a chav DJ mixing up some Dub base or whatever it is.

Then...I tell them I run the club...haha

I remember car clubs when I was a kid....stuff just aint the same now

Guest Mister Dabsy

I somewhat agree with all of the above... The lack of money available to us ordinary folk has depleted in a massive way, preventing us from traveling any significant distances to help our fellow members and friends...

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links