Mistake

have i made a mistake buying e38 735?

I bought it in sept this year for strong money but bits are going wrong rapidly ie using power steering fluid, sunroof seal leaks and now the !Removed! bonnet cable has broke is it worth repairing it all or not ?

Guest Mister Dabsy

Hi Bob...

All easy fixes mate, the PS fluid is known to leak from the pipes under the reservoir.

The sunroof drain channels may be blocked.

Replace the bonnet cable...

Not expensive fixes at all mate ;)

Would always recommend buying more luxury cars with full service history, normally if the car has been looked after, interior, seats etc look in good condition and engine bay, on the whole BMW's are reliable if looked after,

just parts can cost dearer than some of the run of the mill cars, I am sure you will be happy with your car.

cheers al car has full dealer history but it has done 151k so i assume just wear and tear i have loads of recipts so it has been looked after and most common faults like front bushes and expansion tank have been replaced so i should stop worrying really

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links