Help!! --- Servicing Costs!!

Hey Everyone... All ready for xmas... :-) Anyway.. I just got home from the BMW dealer and i have booked an inspection 1 + brakefluid change as the service schedule requires. They want £225.00 for the inspection and another £135.00 to change the brake fluid.... Also there is a possibility i need new brake pads and discs, but thats not the issue right now....

Ok, i looked around and came across "Servicing Stop"... Anyone used them before?

Also, can someone tell me if 'Inspection1' = something like a 6 month/6000mile normal service and 'Inspection 2' = a 'full service' i.e a 12-18k mile service?

Thanks for your help and advice on this, i am not 'majorly' grieved to spend the money, as i do want my car to be well cared for, BUT, i would like to make a more informed decision & maybe save some cash in the process, as i have just shelled out £340.00 on a set of Winter Tyres for the old girl.

All the best to you all and "Merry Christmas" / "Happy Holidays" ;-)

Dave

Guest Mister Dabsy

Hi Davey... The attached file is a guide only... It might look confusing at first !

As for the costs, that is down to the garage/Dealer, get a detailed description of EVERYTHING they will do before you book her in... Try to be there too, because they often conveniently "miss" things...

BMW Gen service intervals.rtf

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links